25 Watt Class A Power Amplifier
Despite all the 21st century’s technology breakthroughs, there is still something very special, different and endearing about tube amplifiers.
When properly designed, a pure tube Class A single-ended power amplifier like Suono can bring immense pleasure along with the highest emotional involvement factor and the most intimate music listening experience.
Many are baffled with the sheer perceived power of apparently low-powered tube amplifiers, but with the right design choices there is no doubt that this is possible and Suono proves this to be truth. Suono’s 25W per channel deliver the most intriguing and involving sound performance that will engage the listener for hours without any listening fatigue.
Perfect selection of audiophile parts, refined voicing tests and numerous hours of actual listening have allowed us to create the finest octal tube based amplifier which offers both Triode and Ultra Linear mode at the tip of the switch.
As with all Lab12 products, Suono comes with a glass blasting anodizing finish.
• 6550, KT88, KT120 compatible (KT150 from factory)
• Manual Bias Adjustment
• Triode / Ultra Linear selector switch
• No feedback design
• SRSG® implementation
• Fine symmetry® implementation
• Analog retro Nissei VU meters
• 5mm Aluminum face panel
• Five Years Guarantee
• Power: 230VAC 50Hz (115VAC 60Hz)
• Power consumption: 350 VA max
• Output power: 25 Watt per channel (KT 150)
• Frequency response: 20 Hz-25 KHz (-0.9dB)
• Input impedance: 100K ohm
• Recommended speakers: 4-8 ohm
• Tube complement: 2x 6n2p dual triodes, 2x KT-150 Power Pentodes
• Input sensitivity: 600mV triode mode / 700mV Ultra Linear mode
• Inputs: 1x line stereo (RCA connectors)
• Available Colours: Matt Black, Frozen silver
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 43x19x29 cm
• Weight: 18Kg